All freshers are advised to report any incidence of "Ragging" class coordinator/HoDs and any of the following authorities of the Institutions.
- Any act of Indiscipline, Teasing or Handling with Rudeness.
- Any act that Prevents, Disrupts or Disturbs the Regular Academic Activity. Any activity which is likely to cause Annoyance, Hardships, Physical or Psychological Harm or creates Fear.
- Any activity which is likely to cause Annoyance, Hardships, Physical or Psychological Harm or creates Fear.
- Any act of Financial Extortion or Forceful Expenditure.
- Any act of Physical Abuse causing Assault, Harm or Danger to Health or Life.
- Any act of Abuse by Spoken Words, e-mail, SMS, MMS or Public Insult etc.
- Any act of Injury to the Fundamental Right to Human Dignity.
- Any Unlawful Assembly or Abatement or Conspiracy to "Ragging".
PUNISHMENT FOR RAGGING
Any student or Group of Students found guilty of "Ragging" in the Campus or Hostels or College Buses or even outside the Campus shall be liable for one or more of the following Punishment:
- Suspension from Attending Classes and Academic Privileges.
- Suspension or Expulsion from Hostels/College Bus.
- Debarring from Appearing in any Seasonal Test/University Examination.
- F.I.R. against the Concerned Student or Group of Students. Withdrawing Scholarship and other Benefits.
- Fine upto Rs. 25,000/- to the Concerned Student of Group of Students. Rustication from the Institution for a period of One to Four Semesters.
- Entry in the Character/Transfer Certificates regarding the Punishment given for any Act of "Ragging".